Extend Mashshare with a “Like after Share” modal Pop-Up overlay. Increase your website and Facebook fan page likes enormously.
This add-on will create a popup with a Like button when someone is using the Facebook Share button.
If the user already liked your site or Facebook fan page the popup will not appear again.
If you want to test this by yourself you have to remove the LikeAfterShare cookie “dontaskfb” after clicking on the popup like button.
Otherwise, you will not get the popup window again.
- Compatible in all modern desktop and mobile browsers
- 100% responsive on all mobile devices
- Creates Like button in all facebook supported languages
- Pop-Up is hidden automatically when a visitor clicks on the Like button
- Cookie detection if the user already likes your page and disables the popup overlay than
- Individualize Headline and Subtitle of the Pop-Up for more visual attraction
- Define the background color of the overlay
- Complete visual appearance is easy customizable with CSS
- Multi-language capable. Use included *.po file for translation
- German and English language files included.
- Updates and Support
- 1 Year Automatic Updates
- 1 Year Email Support
Note: This addon requires Mashshare installed
= 1.3.3 = * Fix: Like button not shown = 1.3.2 = * Fix: PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object = 1.3.1 = * Fix: Remove unused css which can overwrite theme css = 1.3.0 = * Fix: Import update admin notice can not be removed = 1.2.9 = * Fix: exit button not visible on all themes = 1.2.8 = * Fix: Remove unused class which results in non aligned popup = 1.2.7 = * Fix: When popup is closed or like button clicked popup is appearing again on another post = 1.2.6 = * New: Use Facebook SDK 2.6 * New: All settings are merged into MashShare->Settings->Add-On Settings * Fix: JS not loaded asynchronously * Fix: Undefined vars when plugin settings not saved * Tweak: Move css files into assets/css/ folder * Tweak: Remove deprecated styles * Tweak: Tested up to WP 4.5 = 1.2.5 = * Fix: CSS overlay issues on some themes (mainly z-index related) = 1.2.4 = * Fix: hide popup completely on page load until event is fired = 1.2.3 = * Fix: remove yellow background color from .fb-modal-bg = 1.2.2 = * Tweak: Do not load css and js conditionally when mashsb() not running on specific page * New: Translate the close button via settings dashboard = 1.2.1 = IMPORTANT: This update change some class names and more important it removes the H3 and H5 tags for SEO reasons. It also changes look and feel of the popup to a much more cleaner and more beautiful appearance. If you made custom changes to the popup you should test this update on a staging platform first before installing it! * New: Separate code for body hook not longer needed. Popup is loaded into footer. * New: HTML header tags